Centre Forward: Kiki
Goalkeeper: Ikea Quesadillas
The final of Tournament 3.2
The perfect team of re-rolls and additions + Zonal Marking.
Example Player ChoicesEdit
- One lineup which has beat Perfecta:
- Re-Rolls activate more Anchor effects from Teri Handry, so you lockdown their re-rolls and additions. The defense also has protection/reduction/anchor ability. The sliding tackle (-2*) is mostly activated due to Andrew Fiesta's plenty of wild rolls. Also if Ikea Quesadillas rolls a 4, it's definitely going to go in.
- Another lineup which worked well:
- A third line-up that defeated Perfecta:
- Dmitri Bubbletop 's Through Pass (Even) Power complements Andy Robin and Dryin' Legs , as they both only get even numbers, giving a near certain chance of Through Pass in possession. Andy Robin's Critical Striker Power adds lots of points to your score, and Dryin' Legs ' Reroll , Wildcard and Critical Striker Powers adds an incredible amount of points to your score, sometimes getting up to 90.